EXHIBIT A GALLERY CALL FOR ARTISTS ART IN GIFT EXHIBIT
Show dates Nov 6, 2020 - Jan 29, 2021
Exhibit A is thrilled to host our local artists again for the holidays! I hope you all have taken advantage of this time to work on new works of art to showcase in this exhibit. All artists are welcome to submit up to 4 images for consideration and up to 2 works of art will be accepted.
All artists must submit their images via e-mail ONLY to email@example.com.
No walk-ins and no links. Subject heading must read: ART IN GIFT SUBMISSIONS
Please read carefully
· Show dates are Nov 6, 2020- Jan 29, 2021
· Deadline to submit is Oct 23, 2020
· Artwork for consideration must have been completed beginning January 1, 2020 to present-day. Artworks currently exhibited for the New Beginnings Show are excluded from the Art in Gift Show, unless previous arrangements have been discussed.
· Images submitted may be used for promotional purposes. If you prefer your work to not be used on social media, please note at time of submittal
· Sizing for artwork should be no larger than 36x48
· DROP-OFF: Drop-off your accepted artwork Mon November 2, 11-4 & Tues November 3, 2-4 NO EXCEPTIONS as the show will be hung beginning Nov 4th
· Artwork must be labeled on the back with your Name, Title, Medium and Retail Price
· Commission will be 70% to the artist and 30% to the gallery
· Jewelry artists are welcome to bring up to 20 works of art after being accepted
· Sculptures or 3D works of art can bring up to 8 pieces after being accepted
· Artwork must be professionally presented and ready to hang
· No plastic frames will be accepted! NO EXCEPTIONS!
· Your work is not required to be framed, but please consider Exhibit A Gallery to custom frame your artwork. We do have an artist discount available for artwork exhibited in this show
· Artist courtesy on social media is expected. Your comments and shares help promote your work, your fellow exhibitors and Exhibit A Gallery.
· In an effort to bring your collectors into the gallery, it is even more crucial that you, as the artists, spread the word about the exhibit!
· Because of the COVID restrictions we are unable to have a large gathering at this time. If restrictions are lifted, we will post on social media a reception date.
· If an artist would like to host a private showing, please make arrangements with Barb. (Max 15 people)
· PICK-UP: Artists must come in on Sat Jan 30, 2021 from 11-3 to pick-up unsold artwork. NO EXCEPTIONS
· Checks for sold artwork will be mailed out on November 27th, December 29thand January 30th